FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 5 SEPTEMBER 2017
Gametime Technologies Inc.
Tel 1-855-476-2705 / (418) 476-2705
Gametime Technologies Inc. Launches Innovative Scoreboard and Kickstarter Campaign
Quebec, QC: Gametime Technologies Inc. has today announced the release of the Gametime Scoreboard, coinciding with the launch of their Kickstarter campaign. Starting at $499.99 (US), the Gametime Scoreboard is the only of its kind to offer sports enthusiasts a scoreboard controlled by a mobile app, while bringing the stadium experience to recreation sports settings.
Lightweight and water-resistant, the Gametime Scoreboard is portable and suitable for various settings. Built as a multi-sport device, the Scoreboard supports scoring for 29 different games and easily handles professional sports settings. The Gametime Scoreboard works seamlessly with the multi-functional iOS mobile app that allows users to remotely control the scoreboard and fully customize the experience: record unique sound effects on the SFX page of the app, use the in line microphone to make play-by-play announcements, and stream music through the built-in wi-fi module. A limited production run of the Gametime Scoreboard will be available in the 4th quarter of 2017.
Filip Ivanovski, founder of Gametime Technologies Inc. and recipient of a Governor General’s medal for his volunteer work, explains: “After two years of development, I am thrilled to present the sports industry with a product that uses the latest technology to transform the athletic experience into something dynamic. As a company, we’re committed to making that experience available and accessible to everyone, to promoting school sports and community leagues.”
Gametime Technologies plans to put that commitment into action via, in part, a Kickstarter campaign, which begins on October 15, 2017. The crowdsourced funds will be put towards marketing initiatives, building inventory, mobile app advances, and research and development.
Gametime Scoreboard Specs:
- Scoreboard 24″ W x 14″ H X 6″ D (60 cm W x 35 cm H x 15 cm D)
- Score Digits 4-3/4″ H (12 cm H)
- Timer Digits 3-3/16″ H (8 cm H)
- Period Digit 2-3/4″ H (6,9 cm H)
- HOME & GUEST Customizable Faceplates 4-1/2″ W x 2″ H (11,5 cm W x 5 cm H)
- Super bright LED for indoor and outdoor use / adjustable LED brightness;
- No rainouts with IPX4 water and weather resistance capacity (-10°C to +40°C / 14°F to 104°F);
- Powered by A/C adapter or rechargeable lithium-ion battery (up to four hours autonomy);
- Remotely set time, score, and period with the Gametime Scoreboard iOS mobile App (Android version under development);
- Timer available in “Count Down” and “Count Up” mode;
- Clock Mode and Dark mode possible for front face;
- Listen to your favourite music during activity by connecting with line in cable, USB stick, or by directly streaming your music via the built-in Wi-Fi module (Range of 50m / 165’);
- 4 x 10w speakers located at the base of the unit;
- Score from 1 to 999;
- Embedded sound effects to bring the feel of the stadium into your game, and the option to record your own personal sound effects with the Gametime Scoreboard App;
- Use the microphone line in to teach a class, or use the app microphone to stream your voice and become the official game announcer;
- Customizable and interchangeable “home” and “guest” name plates;
- Built-in handle;
- Female camera screw anchor located under the unit for easy camera tripod mounting (minimum 18 lbs / 8 kg capacity tripod highly recommended);
- Two holes located on back panel for easy wall mounting;
- Optional carrying shoulder strap available;
- FCC & CE approved;
- Wi-Fi certified.
You can support Gametime Technologies Inc. by visiting their Kickstarter page; the Scoreboard is priced at $499 US ($599 CAD). More information and product photos are available at gametimescoreboard.com.